Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet 16!


Is everyone having a great week?  I am!
I have a neighbor who is having a Sweet 16 party for her granddaughter.  To celebrate this happy occasion, I decided to make a birthday card and incorporate shade of purple in the card.

A2 size card used with white cardstock.  The background mat measures 4.0 by 5.25 and came from a Colorbok paper pack that I purchased last year at Walmart.  The smaller mat measures 1.75 by 4 and came from the same paper stack.  I took a scrap piece of white cardstock and layered it on top the  smaller mat.  The tennis shoes  were cut at 3.25 inches from the Cricut Lite Slumber Party cartridge.  Ribbon is from my stash.

Sentiment Stamp from "Make A Wish" stamp set from Mary's Cardz TV Stamps! Click Here to see all her stamps she has to offer. I love them! 

Have a great day everyone!  Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!


2 comments :

  1. This is 'sweet'!!! Love the shoes. Just perfect for a 16 yr. old. I can see our DD with a pair of these when she was 16. I think she would still wear a pair now!!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple!!! GREAT job. That ribbon is perfect. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)