Saturday, January 14, 2012

CardzTV Stamps Ch#3 - Day Two



Are you guys ready for another card?  Cardztv Challenge #3 is January 13, 14, and 15th.  Make a card for any occasion using ONE or ALL of the 3 R's:  Ribbon, Rhinestones, or Rick Rack

For my A2 size card, I used the Sweet Treats cartridge and cut out two of the same image: the cupcake with the heart.  Day One showed the cupcake featured one way and this is the same cupcake that is so pretty in pink!

For this A2 size card, I cut the cupcake at 2.75 inches. The rick rack comes from the Expression 2 Essentials cartridge that is preloaded in the machine and was cut at 2 inches.
The background mat is pink paper from my scraps stash and was embossed with the Candy Stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder.
.
Cardz TV Stamps set "Make A Wish" used for sentiment:


Please come play along with us! You can enter your Card using one or all of the 3 R's: Ribbon, RickRack or Rhinestones at CARDZ TV! Mary will be giving away one of her fun Cardz TV Stamp sets to one lucky winner!!


2 comments :

  1. I really like this card. The cupcake looks yummy! Good luck with the challenge my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)