Friday, January 6, 2012

Dog Days


Have you ever challenged someone just for fun? My new friend, SusanP and I live in separate states but have become crafty sisters as we are both on a Design Team together.

I "challenged" her, last Monday, to make a card with a sun on it.  We have a mutual friend that has not been feeling well and decided to send her a card.  I know it will not help her circumstances but hope it will make her smile.

What is cuter than a puppy dog?  The dog was cut from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge at 2.75 inches.  Sun cut from the same cartridge at 1.75 inches.  Background mat for this A2 size card is from the DCWV Pet Mat Stack.

The sentiment, "Dog Days", is from the Cardz TV Stamps Barks and Bones Stamp set from Cardztv.  Mary's stamps are amazing!  



What are you going to do for a friend today?

3 comments :

  1. This is soooooo adorable! I love the paper, the bow, the happy happy feel to it... everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I love it!!! Love the paper, the sentiment, everything. Also love your blog background. It is great.

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)