Hope everyone is having a great day today! It has been raining intermittently throughout the day. We sure need the moisture!
I have been busy creating Valentines Day cards and had some pink and red scraps laying on my desk so I challenged myself to make a card and then toss the rest!
- A2 size card base (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") using red cardstock from Recollections and embossed with Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder
- ELEGANT EDGES for Sentiment mat. "Butterfly2" page 51 cut @ 3 1/4" with Shadow feature.
- SWEET TREATS for CupCake cut @ 3".
- Heart rhinestones from Studio 112.
- "Sweet" sentiment stamp from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS set called, "Make A Wish".
Hope you guys are having a super terrific day!