Friday, January 13, 2012

52 Tags in 2012 - Week #2!!

Welcome back to Boots and Bling Time for my 52 Tags in 2012 Challenge Project entry! I'm so glad you are here!!  I'd love it if you would play along in the Tag Challenges over at PAUSE DREAM ENJOY!
If you want to see all previous weeks and enter a tag of your own, you can find links and themes for each week on the Page Tab under Pause Dream Enjoy's blog header or by CLICKING HERE.  
At any time during the year, you can enter any week's Tag challenge!

52 Tags Week #2 Challenge:
For Week #2, Create a tag in any style you'd like. On the back write the title and author of the last book you read. If you have room and feel like it, you can also write a brief description or write why you did or did not like the book.

Here is a picture of the cover of the last book I read :



And here's the TAG I created for Week #2's Challenge:

Front

Back

Tag was cut using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge at 5 inches.  All papers are from Recollections. The stickers are from a set of stickers that I purchased from Michaels on clearance for 29 cents.  I thought they were perfect for the theme of this challenge.

Come play with us!  I would love too see what you have read lately!

1 comment :

Tom's Comment Counter :)