Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello Thursday!


Hey Jude!  or is it Dude!  Would you believe that this entire card is made with stickers other than the green strip on the bottom and gingham ribbon?  I love it!  I purchased this huge sticker sheet last year of all these monkeys....they are in cars, in planes, on ferris wheels....love it!  When my son was small, I always called him my little monkey.

The sentiment, "Dude" is from CARDZTV's "My Guy" stamp set.  This stamp set is PERFECT for masculine cards and Father's Day cards.

Hope each and every one of you have a great Thursday!  Be sure to check back with me on Saturday for The Scrapbooking Queen's new stamp release!

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh I love this! Every time I see monkeys I think of my dad :o) And two of the boys, one being Caleb :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I really love this card.

    hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)