Friday, June 1, 2012

CAT-titude


Happy Friday everyone!  Do any of you have a cat with an attitude?  I love this Cricut image that is in the Cricut Lite Meow cartridge....looks like the bird put the cat right where he wanted him to be!  I cut this shape out at 3 inches....I just love the Lite cartridges because the layering is so easy and quick!

The sentiment "CAT-titude" is from Mary at CARDZTV's "Here Kitty" stamp set.  It is a great set to have in your craft room for your cat lover friends!

Hope you have a great day today!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see The Scrapbooking Queen's new stamp release!

3 comments :

  1. That reminds me of Sylvester and Tweety on Bugs Bunny. Poor kitty. Let him out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO STINKIN' CUTE...I LOVE it!!!! Have a great weekend, my friend! Love you!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love my Meow cartridge!

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)