Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sparkling Birthday Wishes


Happy Tuesday my friends and welcome to the beginning of another work week!  Bah, or should I say...Blah Humbug!

I have SO MANY FRIENDS who have birthdays during the month of May!!!  Especially the end of May!  So, I decided to make a very cheerful "sparkling" card for a friend of mine the just loves bling.

I included with this card a bottle of "sparkling" non-alcohol wine (it really tastes like grape juice with club soda added) wrapped in a decorated wine bag.  The wine bag is hot pink and yellow and I thought this cute giraffe would be perfect!

Here is the recipe:

A2 size card, teal blue card base
background mat 4 by 5 1/4; papers by K& Co.
yellow checkered border strip cut at 1 3/4 by 5 1/4
Giraffe cut at 2.75 inches from Create A Critter cartridge

The sentiment, "Sparkling Birthday Wishes" is from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe and is on the stamp set that is called "The Queen's Birthday".  Check out The Queen's amazing stamps by clicking on the link above.

I hope everyone has a chance to get in your craft room or craft area to help relieve the stress of an exhausting day.    Have a great week!


6 comments :

  1. Sheree-
    I love this card. Did you know bright pink is my FAVORITE COLOR???? yup it is and i love the combo of pink and yellow, such a cheerful card and it makes me smile, i can only imagine the friend that is going to get this cards smile:) good job my friend good job:)
    {love love}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so bright and color I think it really pops with the pink and green soo super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable, the color combo is so pretty!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)