Sunday, May 13, 2012

Meow!


Well, happy Sunday!  I have been "on a roll" in the craft room making cards lately.  I dug out the Cricut Lite Meow cartridge to see what little kitties I wanted to play with.

I have been trying to use up my scrap pile.....so all of the papers used on this card were from the scrap drawer.

The dresser (with cat) was cut at 3 1/4 inches.  It was pretty easy to put together.  Card measures 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 using red cardstock.  Background mat measures 4 by 5 1/4 and is a soft subtle pink.  Cat paws measures 1 1/4 by 5 1/4 and was adhered on the bottom of pink background mat.  Then I added some white rickrack just for fun.  Yellow button and red twine were from my stash.  I popped up the dresser with foam tape.

The sentiment, "Cat Nap" is from CARDZTV Here Kitty Stamp set.

Hope you get a chance to relax, spend time with your family, and enjoy the day!

5 comments :

  1. So cute! Love this card...just like a kitty always tucked away somewhere! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I don't even have a cat, but this is one of my favorite cartridges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is so Super Cute! I wish I had that Cartridge. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love how you use your scraps and it turns out fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. I love the little kitty.
    Blessings, B

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)