Monday, May 21, 2012

JUST BE-CLAWS CARD, KOPYKAT SERIES

Hello Everyone!  
It is time to add some projects to my
KOPYKAT SERIES!

So, how many of you love and admire MARY AT CARDZTV??

My sweet friend, Susan, who has a blog with the cutest name that is called itsmesusanp and you can find her blog by clicking on the name above.  She makes the cutest projects and is so much fun!

This morning, Susan challenged me to make a card similar to a card that Mary has made and here is what I selected:





I found the video of this super cute card from a post that Mary made that is dated July 29, 2011.  Here is the link if you would like to check out her video and how she made this adorable card.

http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2011/07/just-be-claws-paper-cutz-challenge.html


  Thank you so much for stopping by!





6 comments :

  1. CUTE!!!! Love the PKS face and the white doodle dots. I'm so proud of you for doing all this linking. :) The video didn't show up here on your post (like you were asking me on fb) because you inserted the direct link to her blog. If you want to insert her video, you have to grab the EMBED html code directly from her YouTube video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Sheree...this is so fun and I love it that we're doing this together. What a great name you came up with and you did an awesome job on your project. Thanks for being my "Kopy Kat" partner LOL.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute with face stamp. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest kopykat card, love the mini crab on the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)