Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello!


Hello!
How is everyone this fine windy day?  (Well, windy here...)

As part of the Cricut Circle membership, we receive 4 cartridges annually.  The Letter Envy cartridge was delivered to my door via FedEx on Saturday so I decided to peruse the handbook and see what interesting things there might be.  Not!  The is probably the one and only time I will use this cartridge.

The phrase "Hello" was cut at 3 1/2 inches for both shadow and regular base cut.  It was very easy to put together and this made a really quick card.  I can see me making a few of these cards for Operation Write Home, an organization that mails cards to soldiers overseas so that they can take those cards, write a quick note, and mail them to their friends and family.

I try to send cards to this worthwhile organization every quarter.


6 comments :

  1. This is so very pretty Lynn!! Love the cardstock you cut the 'Hello' from. I do believe I have some of that myself. This isn't gonna be my favorite cartridge, either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynn! It is very nice. I just got my cartridge last weekend and made my daughter a birthday card with it. You can check it out on my blog. I agree thought I don't see me using this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you don't like the cartridge. The card you made with it is beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello out there! I love that you used pattern paper and rhinestones. Where'd the flower go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the designer paper you used, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your card is great and will surely be much appreciated for Operation Write Home! Wonderful organization and bless you for your contributions :) I'm only sorry that your new cartridge isn't to your liking, but hey, it still served a purpose for today and this card is fantastic! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)