Sunday, February 26, 2012


Happy Sunday everyone!  I just love this card, don't you?    This entire card was made with scraps of paper I had in my stash.

I cut the mushrooms at 3 1/4 inches using the Everyday Pop Up cards cartridge.  I do not make pop up cards but I love the images and phrases on this cartridge.  The ladybug and butterfly are K&Co stickers. The sentiment Butterfly kisses and ladybug hugs is actually two stamps from Cardz TV Stamps.  I used the Think Spring Stamp set.  I used them together!  Easy! 

I really had fun making this card.  Spring is around the corner!

7 comments :

  1. omg this card is FABULOUS! What an amazing use of your scraps love those adorable little bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love it. Those mushrooms are great. TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute. Great way to put the sentiments together and create the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!! I love your little lady bug and the colors are great!! :)
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty!! Love the mushrooms, butterfly and ladybug. The sentiment is just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)