Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bitten By The Luv Bug



I found this adorable background paper at a scrapbook store in Roswell, New Mexico.  It is called "Imagine That!" and is an awesome store loaded with all the scrapbook/paper items you could ever imagine. I have spent hours in their store and still have not seen everything they have for sale.

 The background paper is basically white with green lines vertically and horizontally and it has little tiny ladybugs scattered periodically throughout the pattern. 

Ladybug was cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge at 3 inches.  Red base cardstock is from Recollections. The small red heart was also cut from Doodlecharms at 1/2 inch.

The PERFECT sentiment stamp is from
Mary of CARDZ TV STAMPS.
"Bitten By the Luv Bug!" is from her new "HUGS & KISSES" stamp set!
Go check it out and see all of the awesome stamps. She also has several new sets!


Thanks for stopping by, commenting, and following!
You make me happy!

3 comments :

  1. What a cute ladybug... I have her cute out and on my wall in my crafts room. This is such a cute card, loving the background paper. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! sooo cute and the texture is such an awesome added detail! TFS! I also wanted to thank you for your nice comments! I am a new follower and look forward to your creative inspirations! Hopefully you are a follower of mine too! Have a great day!

    Melissa

    ACreativeJourneywithMelissa.blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)