Thursday, February 2, 2012

Have A Sunshine Day!



Isn't this card just the cutest?  My friend, Suzanne, came to visit with me this past weekend and we had so much fun!  She recently purchased a Cricut Expression and we spent most of our visit in my craft room, of course!

I showed her some of the Creative Features on the Expression and she decided she wanted to play with the Paper Doll Dressup cartridge.  We had so much fun!

We have had such warm weather where I live so I decided to make this cute little girl in a sun dress.  She was cut at 3.5 inches.  Papers used are from my scrap paper pile that I am trying to use up.  Flowers and grass is from a sticker set by Recollections.

  The sentiment, "You Make Me Smile" is from Mary's Cardz TV Stamps! Click Here to see all her stamps she has to offer. I love them!"Good Friends"







I look forward to seeing Suzanne again soon!  We really had a great time.  Besties are the best!

5 comments :

  1. This is so adorable!!! You're inspiring me to get out my PDDU cart...haven't used it in ages! Cute, cute card, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! It sounds like you had a fun day.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Love that precious face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, love it. And, we did have some sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! I think I'm going to have to use this cartridge soon:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)