Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Sunday!


Ok, so how many of you are going to watch the Super Bowl today?  

My DH will be but I will not.  I have a friend coming to see me from New Mexico and I cannot wait!

I decided to make a card and NOT use the Cricut Expression.  I used yellow cardstock for the base, added a red layer, then a K&Co Pattern layer on top of that.  I took some of the pattern paper and cut out the flowers, added pop dots, and wa la!  Instant card!

The sentiment is from
Every Tuesday she offers a new Ruby Tuesday Scripture Verse.

Hope you guys have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! I really like the colors... Have a great visit with your friend... Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Great post for a Sunday :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)