Sunday, June 2, 2013

Howdy!

Happy Monday!  Did everyone have a great weekend?
I certainly did!
Well, let's see...what did I do?  Watched a couple of bloghops...made a few cards...
went...to...the...barn...
Did I say barn?  Oh! I did!


While my son is deployed, we are taking care of his horse, Grace.  Grace and Matt go back a long long way.  My son and Grace are best friends.  She grew up with him and "raised" him up to be the cowboy he is today.  So, I made this card to send to him with the picture shown above.




All cuts are from Cricut County Fair cartridge except the sun.  It is from Create a Critter.  The clouds are from a Fiskars Cloud punch.  Little precious chicken sitting on the fence is part of the cut but it was too small so I cut a larger one.  I sure hope my son likes it!

Here is Matt with Ali right before he left 

Hope you guys have a great day!!!

7 comments :

  1. What a cute country scene card, I'm sure your son will love this to bits when he gets it.....
    TFS - enjoy your wonderful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you shared this with us -- he will love his card too :) TFS

    Lucy
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sure that Matt will be excited to get this awesome card and great photo of Grace!! And will love them both! I so love that darling little chicken!! And the barn is fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheree,
    Matt will love the card and the photo, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful mini. Your son will love it. I love his horse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious mini! I know it will be very special to your son!!! P. S. my favorite flavor ice cream is Dutch chocolate but I get migraine headaches :( from chocolate, so I have learned to love old fashioned French vanilla!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)