Thursday, June 6, 2013

FFC Challenge #2

Happy Thursday!  My friend, Jo, is having another Fun Friday Challenge on her blog.  It ends today and another Fun Friday Challenge will start tomorrow!  You can check out the details of this challenge HERE!

I am also entering this card in the challenge over at Pausedreamenjoy Challenges! This challenge is fun too!  "Use Foam Tape" is the theme!  Check it out here!

Here is my entry for both challenges:


This is a super cute birthday card for my neighbor's granddaughter.  Isn't she cute!  And, if you can't tell, Miss Birthday Girl's favorite color is PINK!  Now what girl doesn't love pink?

Hope you guys get a chance to play in the Fun Friday Challenges....Jo is so sweet and very talented!

Come play with us!

8 comments :

  1. Awww this is just super cute! I love her! She's sooo cute and I love the pretty pattern paper!! Thanks so much for linking up this week with us again at Jo's Funday Friday Challenges!

    Hugs my friend,
    Jo
    xox
    Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute. Thanks for joining us for the Funday Friday Challenge at Jo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!!! I love the papers, bling and colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I am loving the paper you used as well as the pink theme color! Your super girl is as cute as she can be!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)