Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Beautiful!


Happy Thursday everyone!  I have several friends who are having birthdays in the month of September and figured that I should get busy making cards!  So, I grabbed one of my favorite stamp sets from The Scrapbooking Queen and selected a sentiment from the Royal Princess stamp set.

I used cardstock that was in my paper scrap drawer to make this card.  I am still trying to use up all of my scrap paper!  This cute little princess was cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge at 3.25 inches. Most of the scrap paper was Recollections and those adorable dew drops and the stamp set are available at The Queen's Royal Shoppe.  You can check out all of her amazing products HERE.

Please check back tomorrow for another adorable card that I made using The Queen's Royal Stamps!

3 comments :

  1. So cute! I love all the special details you added to your card :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she just the sweetest! Love her sparkling crown. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love all the papers you used. Great way to empty those scrap drawers.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)