The challenge asks us to make any project using the turkey cut from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge or, if you do not have a Cricut, or this cartridge you can use a similar cut from another cut. Although I cut this turkey at 3 3/4 inches...forgot about how TALL his hat would make him! Whew! I think he turned out pretty cute!
- Create A Critter for Turkey cut @ 3 3/4"
- A2 size card
- Card base is Recollections Kraft Card Stock
- All background papers from Recollections pack
- Cream Background mat cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Rust colored background cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Green colored background cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- Rocky border on bottom hand cut @ 1" x 4" and embossed with Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles folder.
- Critter's hat embossed with Diamond Plate Cuttlebug folder.
- Wings embossed with Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder.
- Orange feathers embossed with Victoria Cuttlebug folder and edges rolled up with fingers.
- Sentiment "Let's Talk Turkey" from Mary's CardzTV Stamps "Thankful for You" stamp set (shown below)
For some reason (unknown to me), I have not used the Create A Critter cartridge more than 5 times since I have owned it. Thank you, PAM, for using this cut for the challenge! I now realize why this cartridge is so popular.
Have an awesome day! Lynn