Monday, November 21, 2011

Paper Playtime Ch# 61 & Hop

Thanks for joining us for Paper Playtime's Ch#61 & Blog Hop
You should have arrived here from
If not, start at PAPER PLAYTIME.



A2 size card
Christmas Tree cut from Sophie Cricut cartridge @ 3".
Cardbase from Recollections.
Background paper from Me & My Big Ideas Holiday 5" x 7" paper pad.
Background paper cut @ 4" x 5 1/4".
{Just a note... I used the same sheet of 12"x12" paper for both backgrounds on both of these cards.}
Bottom red border cut @ 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" and embossed with Victoria Cuttlebug folder.
Paper trim on top of red border is actually "trash" from trimming the background paper. LOL
PSA Essentials stamp set "Whimsy Trees"
Gold stickles & Gold bow added for card enhancement.
Sentiment on inside of card from Mary's of CardzTV Stamps "Home For Christmas" set.
Your next stop is
Here is the complete list of stops on the hop - be sure to visit everyone and leave them some comment love!

1. Janis
2. Pam
3. Maria
4. Lynn (You are Here)
5. Heather
6. Sharon
7. Theresa
8. Mary
9. Libby

You can enter our challenge here directly from my blog or at the PAPER PLAYTIME Challenge blog. Either way, your project will show up in both places - so do whatever is easier for you!

We can't wait to see what you create!
...

27 comments :

  1. Beautiful Card Janis. I love this one.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most beautiful cards and I love these stamps. Your cards are done with great color and elements. I love the PSA stamp and hope I could win one. Thanks for your incredible talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing! Don't ya just love blog hops? I do!!

    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I love that you have the "recipe" all spelled out. Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards hun! Both beautifully designed and such pretty papers!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards my dear! Such an easy way to use both sides of the papers. Gotta love those double-sided papers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Cards! TFS
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cards! They are so elegant. I would not have known what to do with that paper for the first one. GREAT idea! Love the tree's pattern paper too. Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn I am in LOVE w/ your cards! So classic Christmas. Just gorgeous!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janis!! SOO beautiful!!! thanks so very much for allowing me to glean from you---you do such a beautiful job:) I've not seen these stamps before this hop---they seem to be Uber cool!!! be blessed!!
    Tammy
    Beyond Measure
    www.bbbm.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards! I love the colors you used.

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards, Lynn. They are so beautiful and elegant.
    I am following you now.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lynn,
    Both of your cards are spectacular. I really like how your paired your tree cut to match the tree stamp...fantastic. Wonderful tones and shiny paper choices. Gorgeous!
    I love when you can use the left over trimmings for another card or creation.
    Happy to be hopping, already a follower!
    :o)
    Jessica
    Jessica's Craft Shaque
    jessicascraftshaque{blogspot}com
    strgazrblueyes22477{yahoo}com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards, especially the tree! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so very elegant. Your cards are so pretty & festive.

    Hugs, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW...your cards are so elegant and striking! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your whimsical cards.
    Dawn RI

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, these are so gorgeous and elegant!! Your designs are so beautiful! What awesome Christmas cards - I love them!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super beautiful cards love those stamps Thanks for the fun challenge. I am your newest follower to I hope you will follow me and I have two giveaways going on right now on my blog
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that patterned paper and I think the tree card is my favorite. :)
    acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are both gorgeous creations. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just love this!
    You are so creative
    Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness!! These are fantastic!! I so love your tree stamp. Love the shape of the tree. These are such beautiful cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow love how your holy turned out. Very nice & Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty. It's great when you can use one sheet for an entire project:)

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)