Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rock on!

Happy Thursday!  It is Thursday isn't it?  I have SO many things to be thankful for!  Family, friends, and lots of rain in our neck of the woods!  Beautiful, cool weather too!

I have been on a slight hiatus from crafting lately.  Do you ever lose your mojo?  I have been checking Pinterest, Facebook groups, and Blogger for inspiration.  No luck!

Anyway, I decided to make a card for my son last night and this card came together so quickly.

The guitar is from the Smiley cards cartridge and is cut at 2.75 inches for this A2 size card.  All papers came from the DCWV High School paper stack.  The frame mat is from Elegant Edges, page 38 of the handbook and the shadow and base cut were cut at four inches. On pay 37 is this cute border and I cut it at 3/4 of an inch.  The sentiment is from the CARDZTV STAMPS set called "Snail Mail".

Hope you like my card!  Have a great day!

5 comments :

  1. How cute!!! I so love your guitar!! Love the sunglasses. The bg papers are great. Awesome card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Matt is going to love it :o) Love that little smiley guitar! Big hugs to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the shades. Your son will love it!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)