Friday, April 5, 2013

CardzTV Challenge No. 27

Hello!  It is time for another CardzTv Challenge!  Are you ready to play?


Cardz TV Ch# 27 "Mix It Up!"
Make a card, layout or craft project mixing 3 patterned papers
Starts: Fri, April 5th
Ends: Thurs, Apr  @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:


inside of card


Recipe:

6 x 6 card base in camo green
All papers used are from The Paper Studio Army Paper Pack
Soldier cut at 4 inches from the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge
Chipboard and Tag from "Army chipboard pieces" from The Paper Studio
Sentiment from CARDZTV Simply Said Stamp Set
Label for sentiment from the Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge cut at one inch

Come play with us!
...


11 comments :

  1. This looks Amazing. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! This is most awesome!!! I so love it!!! Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out amazing-- so many great details-- I can just see all the love you put into it! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I love the papers you used and photos are perfect. Amazing creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your project!!! Great idea and I'm sure it will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this 6x6 card! I need to do more different sizes. I can see the advantage for having a larger card to work with!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is just awesome! As soon as I looked at it I was thinking a similar project would be a good way to congratulate my son on his next Marine promotion. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome! Love all of the details. Congratulations on your son's engagement!

    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about it! It's so exciting that your son got engaged. TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)