Friday, March 8, 2013

CardzTV Challenge No. 26 "It's SO You!"

Are you ready for another CARDZTV Challenge?
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Since Spring is one of my favorite seasons, I just LOVE the theme for this challenge!



Cardz TV Ch# 26 "It's SO You!"
Make a card, layout or craft project using YOUR favorite colors.
Starts: Fri, Mar 8
Ends: Thurs, Mar 21 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:



My favorite colors are any shade of pink, soft greens and white...I just love the color combination!  As I looked for ideas on Youtube to make my project, I came across my Design Team Sister, Julie's card and just HAD TO SCRAPLIFT this card!  Here is a link to her video:

HIPPO CARD BY READYSETSTAMP

Way to go, Julie!  Julie is such an inspiration to us.  You can also check out her blog HERE.

I had SO MUCH FUN making this card!  It is a card shape from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge.

The sentiment is from the CARDZTV Stamp set called



Hope you guys decide to play along! What is your favorite color combination?
Come play with us!

...


15 comments :

  1. TOTALLY Cute!
    Have a Fabulous Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card-- I will need to check out the video as this certainly looks case worthy :) I love the flowers-- did you make those? Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly adorable!!! Love the pinks and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total awesomeness for sure!!! I so love your flowered up hippo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the patterned paper! Your hippo is SO cute! TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hippo is so cute! Love the colors and your creativity!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn,
    Your hippo card is sooo cute, love the papers you used!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is sooo cute!!! I love the shaped card and the colors you chose!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card. Love the colors and the flower butt! Great job! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowers, and the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thank you so much for the shout out! I love your card! The paper that you choose is so cute! The addition of the rhinestones on the side makes this soooo adorable!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable!! I love the paper you used and the eyes are fabulous!! What a fun card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)