Friday, November 2, 2012

CTVS Ch#18: I'm So Thankful

Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#18 "I'm So Thankful"
Starts: Friday, Nov 2nd @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 8th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for Thanksgiving
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 9th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "I'm So Thankful" project:




inside of card


I used the "Thankful for You" CARDZTV stamp set for this card.  The sentiment, "Harvest Blessings" and Happy Thanksgiving is from this stamp set.



 Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

16 comments :

  1. This is so cool! Love the colors and design. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gobble, gobble, gobble. Thats Turkey talk for...I love this card. It's so Thanksgivingy :)
    Your DT Sister, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turkey and card is so pretty! I love the extra bling with the stickles! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great turkey with that fabulous flourish. Beautiful, classy card.

    Jeri
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love this turkey-- what a fun cut and that polka dot dsp is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute turkey!! I love it!!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turkey is so delicate! It really makes this card!

    www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card Sheree!! love that you dressed up the inside of the card too:-)
    hugs from your DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty love that turkey!! DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!! Love this turkey cut. The colors are awesome!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love that turkey :)

    michelle - DT sister
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful turkey card!Very Sweet!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is a beautiful turkey card gf!! I LOVE IT!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I love the papers you've used, and the turkey is cute!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great turkey card!
    Hugs,
    Ginger DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)