Tuesday, March 20, 2012

If Friends were Flowers...I'd Pick You!


Happy Spring everyone!  The U.S. has certainly had a wild winter....and a wild spring.  All these thunderstorms, tornadoes...weather warnings!  I decided to make some spring cards so I cut four flowers and flower pots at 4 inches using the Everyday Pop Up Cards cricut cartridge.  All papers used were from my paper scraps.  I am really trying to use them up.

 The sentiment  is from Mary at Cardztv Stamp set called "Think Spring". 


Hope everyone has an awesome day!

4 comments :

  1. GREAT card!!!! Love the terra cotta colored paper, ribbon, buttons and flower! Very Spring looking and you did such a neat job... Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The embossing on the pot is so cute. ~Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card - I love the colors!

    missstamper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love how you embossed different elements of your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)