Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sweet Cupcake

I just love cupcake cards.  My friend, Janis, at Pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com had a cupcake bloghop sometime in the summer and I got addicted to all the different cupcake shapes available on the Cricut cartridges.
I have used the shaped cupcakes as thank you notes, (Sweet as can Be), just saying hello (Hey Cupcake!),  affection type notes (I am sweet on you) and of course, the traditional birthday theme.
After all, who doesn't love cupcakes?
The Cricut Sweet Shop cartridge even has cupcake boxes to put cupcakes in!
Can't get much sweeter than that!
Have a great Halloween weekend folks!

2 comments :

  1. This is just the cutest cupcake I've seen in a while!!! Love love love the patterned papers you used. The embossing is great. Awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet indeed it is! I like the facial expression! Happiness is seeing a smiling cupcake staring back at you!

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)