Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tomb It May Concern

I just love Halloween.  As you are aware, I make cards for Operation Write Home and Halloween cards to be sent to the soldiers to send to their loved ones are due the middle of September.  My goal is to make 25 Halloween cards, so you are going to see a lot of them!


Recipe:
Card base 4.75 x 4.75
Recollections paper pack
Frankenstein cut @ 3.5" from Happy Hauntings cartridge
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper Spooky Puns Set
Background paper mat is 4.5 x 4.5 from Martha Stewart Holidays Halloween Stack

4 comments :

  1. This card rocks!!! I may have to scraplift your saying. Its too perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way to cute!!! I love that bg paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! The paper is so cool but I just love Frankenstein! What a fun, fabulous Halloween card!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know.... I had to read this sentiment a couple of times before I 'got it'. LOL Blonde moments. GREAT card. I love the way he's walking through the graveyard.

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)