Monday, April 25, 2011

Paper Playtime Digi Mondays!




Today is Digi Monday over @ Paper Playtime!
We have several Digi Sponsors, and I'm using images from Delicious Doodles.
I love my Egg-Shaped Easter Friends Album!
Front cover image is from Delicious Doodles.
Other images inside the album are various cuts using the Cricut Expression.
All stickers & embellishments are from Me & My Big ideas.
This album was a LOT of fun to make.
Pop over to Paper Playtime & play along with us.
Remember, you can use any Digital or Stamped Image or Sentiment.
Have a fun day!
Lynn

2 comments :

  1. Your mini albumn is just the most adorable albumn I've seen!! All of the images and colors are great!! I see you are reading John Grisham.
    I love his books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE reader too--I love love love books!
    This mini album is just precious--I love the images!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Tom's Comment Counter :)